To all our valued patients…
we know you are all desperate to come to the dentist… I bet that’s a phrase you never thought you would use?
Following the First Minister’s announcement the practice is entering its first phase of re-opening. However, this is for urgent emergency care only. We are expecting to be very busy, so please be patient with us.
Appointments can only be made via telephone. We kindly ask that you please do not attend the practice without an appointment as the front door will need to remain locked throughout the day.
All routine appointments are still cancelled, and we will be in touch as soon as we can to reappoint you. Should you have a dental emergency please see new procedures below:
- Please call the practice on 01292 268880 where you will be triaged accordingly and screened for COVID.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car (or on the seat provided) and telephone the practice to inform us you have arrived. Please ensure you have your mobile with you.
- The receptionist will re-confirm your details and your COVID-19 status. She will then advise you to wait where you are until she calls back to say it is safe for you to enter the building.
- We ask that you attend alone unless a parent/ carer is required, and that you bring as little belongings as possible.
- The front door will be opened for you by a member of our team, who will ask you to sanitise your hands using an alcohol gel hand rub at the front door, before you are escorted to the surgery.
- Once the dentist has addressed your dental problem you will be escorted directly to our exit. You will be asked to sanitise your hands again before you depart.
- If there is a charge for your dental treatment, reception will contact you on your telephone after your departure and discuss payment details.
Again, we really want to take the opportunity to thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times and we hope to be back to routine care very soon!
Your Team at Quadrant Dental Practice