Design Your Own Smile
At the Quadrant we believe in listening to our patients needs and what will make our patients more confident with their smile.
- Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 45% of people make judgments’ about people by the look of their smile.
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
(Cosmetic dentistry guide)
Design your own smile consultation is a consultation where you the patient tell us exactly what makes you unhappy with your smile and what you would like to change.
Designing your own smile can be one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Your own smile design is individual to you and your requirements; for example some people would like a complete mouth restoration involving dental implants and other people may just want a simple improvement such as a replacement of amalgam fillings with composite white fillings and teeth whitening.
- Chipped, broken teeth or gaps between your teeth can be repaired – the treatment will depend on the extent of damage, but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced – gaps between your teeth can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- If you have a gummy smile, this can be remedied by gum contouring.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth you may use a professional tooth whitening system
- If you have deep smile lines, frown lines or lips that have lost their fullness, these can all be improved using a combination of facial rejuvenation treatments
To book a Design Your Own Smile consultation or to phone for more information please do not hesitate to contact us.