What is Invisalign?
As an alternative to traditional braces and retainers, Invisalign straightens your teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every 2 weeks, your teeth will move gradually towards the projected final position.
How do I know if I am suitable for Invisalign?
Invisalign can be used to correct a wide variety of cases of crooked teeth, overbites and crowding and can be used for gap closure. We will need to examine your teeth to find out if Invisalign is suitable for you.
What are the advantages of Invisalign over fixed braces?
What are the benefits of the Invisalign aligners for the patient?
- Customised – Impressions of teeth produces personal, custom made aligners
- Clear – Virtually invisible so only you will know you’re straightening your teeth !
- Removable – Flexible to your life -> remove aligners to eat, maintain good oral hygiene and you can choose to remove them for special occasions
- Effective – Even before treatment is finished, you can start to see and enjoy the benefits of a better smile.
- Comfortable – Aligners are comfortable to wear – no metal wires or brackets to irritate your gums.
For more informations, why not look at a short video of how the system works.