At Quadrant Dental Practice we use Cerec technology, so that a single visit is all you need to leave the same day with your permanent restoration, which could be a crown, veneer, inlay or onlay.
No Impressions or Second Visit, Why?
- The tooth is prepared and scanned into the Cerec computer, where a high definition 3D image of the finished restoration (crown/inlay/veneer) is produced.
- This information is then sent to the milling machine, where the restoration is intricately carved.
- The custom made restoration is then bonded directly onto the tooth.
- All this in a couple of hours.
Why Choose Cerec?
- No more Impressions!
- Only One visit
- No Temporaries
- Less time in the Dental Chair.
- All Ceramic Material (Tooth Coloured restorations)
CEREC is made by Sirona GmbH Germany – more information on the system and materials can be found on the Sirona website,